Last minute news from your own unreliable correspondent.

Mind the what on the what year?

Monday 21 July 2008

Fly Away Home

I write to you all from Bangkok Airport, an hour before I embark on the final leg of my journey- first to Japan for three hours, then Copenhagen for one, then to England for hours too numerous to count. I can't say I'm best pleased that my travels are coming to an end. The trip has been, to put it mildly 'a blast'. However, as my funds are about to run dry and as I need to earn a bit more so I can eat food at Uni, perhaps it's for the best.
 
So, where does that leave this blog? Well fear not- I've still got a whole journal full of my Jungle adventures to post yet. And after that.. Who can say? Who dares to dream? Thanks for reading.
 
(This entry was going to be longer, but I'm about to run out of internet time and I've already run out of Baht.)

3 comments:

tomjgibbs said...

aw. this makes me feel rather sad, everyones travel blogs are coming to an end.

My favourite of your blogs were the Japan entries.

boo hoo.

Anonymous said...

makes me sad too - tom's mum. all the intrepid travellers coming home! Welcome home Duncan.

I enjoyed it all.

Laura

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading about your adventures :( But all good things come to an end!

Safe journey!

-Jen

Yossarian Lives